Sydney Living Museum Artifacts - Hollow Moon Drop Earrings
The allure of the hollow moon drop comes from the beautiful contrast of the black brass moon next to the warm, neutral tone of the art. Subtly striking, these earrings are an everyday style that still get the attention they deserve. Simple, yet you can't seem to look away.
Wear these for those afternoon plans that transition into the evening.
- Featuring imagery from a photo by Jamie North
- Sterling silver hooks
- Featuring a brass moon component
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- 4cm long x 3cm wide
- 1.92 grams each
- Australian made in Currumbin, QLD
- No exchange or refund on earrings (unless faulty)