Super Soother is a completely natural face oil created to rehydrate and restore, tired, dry and dehydrated skin in need of some loving. It’s beautiful orange glow is derived from rosehip, an oil rich in essential fatty acids that hydrates skin while promoting skin cell regeneration. Sweet almond oil and jojoba deeply quench, while Lavender detoxifies and Ylang Ylang balances. Best for dry or combination skin types. Absorbs really quickly and amazing under make-up!
- Sweet Almond Oil: Perfect for dry skin as it's full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Keeps your skin really healthy while also providing UV protection.
- Jojoba Oil: The oil that most closely mimics our natural sebum, meaning it is very easily absorbed and helps quickly moisturise the skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich in vitamin K, a light oil that deeply nourishes without leaving heaviness on the skin.
- Rosehip Oil: Well known for it's ability to hydrate dry, itchy and sensitive skin thanks to it's nourishing anti-inflammatory fatty acids.
- Ylang Ylang Oil: Beautiful floral oil that helps to balance our skin's natural sebum while reducing inflammation and calming your skin.
- Lavender Oil: Not just good for relaxing and calming the mind, lavender is actually incredibly good for skin health thanks to it's antibacterial, detoxifying and soothing anti-inflammatory properties. Also known to speed up skin healing.
- Juniper Berry Oil: Know to treat sensitive, dry skin and relieve conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
- Bergamot Oil: High in flavonoids which relax and calm the skin, body and mind and an amazing antiseptic which assists skin healing.
Free shipping for items over $100* (excludes over-sized items, which are marked as over-size).
Furniture + Lighting and Prints + Wall Art are currently only available for purchase with Click + Collect or by requesting a quote for shipping via email@example.com.
We offer Click + Collect from the Geelong store only, just follow the prompts + add your details during check out.
All shipments are subject to availability.
Standard orders placed Monday – Friday (excluding Public Holidays) will be processed and shipped within two business days.
Parcels are shipped via Australia Post – Track & Trace, you will be issued with a tracking number via email at the time of shipment.
All shipping is at the customers risk. Once items have been dispatched and tracking numbers provided, we do not hold responsibility for lost parcels, or packages damaged in transit.
We try our best to keep shipping costs to a minimum.
International shipping depends on location + size of the package, please contact us to find out more information.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.