Morgan Jamieson Hanging Moon Stud Earrings
The Hanging Moon Stud Earrings will revolve around you like the whole world ought to! Each little golden moon is suspended from a perfect circle stud to dance the day away in your ears...
Make the most of our trademark Reversitile™ design concept by threading the post to the other side and voila, the circle stud is now a subtle, brushed silver instead! Don't forget to experiment by stacking your Moe Moe pieces together, and while we're on the topic, purchasing a Restyle Pack means you can swap your studs for hooks and vice versa.
- sterling silver posts and butterfly backs
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- hanging copper metal moon
- 4.3cm long x 1.4cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Please choose carefully as there is no exchange or refund on earrings (unless faulty).