Josie Kunoth Petyarre Mini Tear Drop Earrings
The Mini Tear Drop Earrings are the little sister to the Big Tear Drop Earrings...and are sooooo cute! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! You can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead.
- sterling silver short hooks
- features art by Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - layer them up with panels from your other Moe Moe earrings to create your own design!
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- 1.8cm long including hook x 1.2cm wide
- 1.0 gram each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
Please choose carefully as there is no exchange or refund on earrings (unless faulty).