Michael Black - Medium Tear Drop EarringsSold Out
The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings for those of you that asked us- WE DID IT! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- featuring unique art by Michael Black
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn seperately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
Moe Moe is pleased to present to you their latest collaboration with Sydney based artist, Michael Black. This is their first street art inspired collection ...and they couldn’t be more excited!
Discover fresh new colour palettes...pops of colour blend with monochrome graphics, designed to be layered together and mixed around.
Mini murals for your ears! This is wearable art like you’ve never seen before, and you’re sure to make a statement with any of these uniquely individual pieces. We hope you enjoy wearing them as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing his artwork to you.
Please choose carefully as there is no exchange or refund on earrings (unless faulty).