Michael Black - Layered Circle Drop Earrings
Simple is often all we need, these delicate neutral disks are the perfect accessory to finish off that refined and styled look. If you are more a silver than gold girl simply flip the disk over and voila it is now silver. Enjoy the many ways you can wear these sweet little treasures.
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- featuring unique art by Michael Black
- sterling silver hook
- 3cm long including hook x 2cm wide
- 7 grams each (super super light)
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
Moe Moe is pleased to present to you their latest collaboration with Sydney based artist, Michael Black. This is their first street art inspired collection ...and they couldn’t be more excited!
Discover fresh new colour palettes...pops of colour blend with monochrome graphics, designed to be layered together and mixed around.
Mini murals for your ears! This is wearable art like you’ve never seen before, and you’re sure to make a statement with any of these uniquely individual pieces. We hope you enjoy wearing them as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing his artwork to you.
Please choose carefully as there is no exchange or refund on earrings (unless faulty).