Buckle up for the next installment in our 'Epic' series and the follow-up to Epic Bike Rides of the World. Epic Drives of the World, a beautiful hardback, showcases 50 of the greatest road trips on Earth, from classic routes in America, Australia and Europe, to incredible adventures in Asia and Africa.
Organised by continent, each route features a first-hand account, awe-inspiring photographs, illustrated maps and practical advice on when to go, how to get there, where to stay and what to eat. From Hawaii's Hana Highway and Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh Road, to Utah's National Park Circuit and Germany's Black Forest High Road, Epic Drives of the World will inspire any motorist to hit the open road.
African and Middle East drives include:
* The self-drive Safari (Zambia)
* Crossing the Kalahari (Botswana)
* Passing over the Panorama Route (South Africa)
* Marrakesh to Taroudannt (Morocco)
* Cruising Clarence Drive (South Africa)
The Americas drives include:
* The Highway to Hana in Hawaii (USA)
* The Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia)
* The Pacific Coast Highway (USA)
* Crossing the Carretera Austral (Chile)
* Canada's Icefields Parkway
Asia drives include:
* On the trail of Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
* Crossing the Kathmandu Loop (Nepal)
* Hightailing from Thimphu to Gangtey (Bhutan)
* South Korea: From top to toe
* The road from Srinagar to Manali (India)
Europe drives include:
* Black Forest High Road (Germany)
* The Wilds of Abruzzo (Italy)
* Croatia's Adriatic coast
* Norway's west coast
* The Magic Circle (Iceland)
Oceania drives include:
* Southern Alps explorer (New Zealand)
* The Great Ocean Road (Australia)
* Northland & the Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
* Following the Captain Cook Highway (Australia)
* Alice Springs to Darwin (Australia)
Publisher: LONELY PLANET
Publish Date: 1/08/2017
Free shipping for items over $150* (excludes over-sized items, which are marked as over-size).
Canvas Wall Art shipping costs vary depending on size. Each canvas is marked with their shipping size. You must select the correct size at checkout.
Furniture is currently only available for purchase with Click + Collect or by requesting a quote for shipping via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer Click + Collect, just follow the prompts + add your details during check out.
All shipments are subject to availability.
Standard orders placed Monday – Friday (excluding Public Holidays) will be processed and shipped within two business days.
Parcels are shipped via Australia Post – Track & Trace, you will be issued with a tracking number via email at the time of shipment.
All shipping is at the customers risk. Once items have been dispatched and tracking numbers provided, we do not hold responsibility for lost parcels, or packages damaged in transit.
We try our best to keep shipping costs to a minimum.
International shipping depends on location + size of the package, please contact us to find out more information.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.