We offer Layby in store only as an extra service to our customers.
Some items cannot be put on Layby, including clothing, plants & sale stock.- The minimum Layby sale is $100.
- The deposit must be a minimum of 20% of the total purchase value.
- The Layby period is for a maximum of six weeks, unless otherwise agreed.
- All Layby's are final & any items placed on Layby cannot be altered (removed, added to or transferred).
- If the customer cancels the layby, they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge on a Layby is 20% of the total purchase price.
- Cancellation charges are non refundable & non-transferable.
- There are no returns or exchanges on Layby items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.
- Customers will be contacted for all Layby's that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the Layby will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire Layby has been paid in full.
- The customer agrees to make regular payments within the Layby period.
- We do not Layby sale items, clothing or plants